Gun Club Policies
1. Membership is valid for twelve months, starting day of payment for one calendar year.
2. Membership includes member and immediate family only.
3. Membership subject to review by property owner and/or designated club managers.
4. Membership charges are as follows:
a. Annual Membership (starting day of payment) $1000
b. Land Use Credit (not transferable to following year) $150
c. Bird Credit (not transferable to following year) $200
d. Clay Credit (not transferable to following year) $150
5. Membership is terminable, without refund, with 30 days written notice.
6. Any act in conflict with Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife will result in a written warning.
7. Disregard for club policies will result in written warning. Upon receipt of three written warnings, membership will be terminated without refund.
1. The reservation period is Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday between the hours of 8:00am and 12:00pm only. Reservations are in effect from Wednesday morning through the following Tuesday evening. Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Please note: specific hunting, clay shooting and dog training schedules will be published (only one (1) reservation at a time will be permitted).
2. Reservations are limited to four hours per day for hunting, clay shooting, and dog training. Overnight camping is permitted by reservation only, and will not be subject to the four-hour limit. Time limits for other activities will be strictly enforced.
3. No parties larger than four will be allowed for upland bird hunting. No parties larger than three will be allowed for duck hunting.
4. Check in with Canine Country Club offices required upon arrival for every visit.
5. No-shows with prior reservations will be charged in full for reserved activity.
6. Drop-in visits welcome, when not in conflict with prior reservations and by registering at Canine Country Club office.
7. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned policies will result in a written warning. (see above).
1. Member is allowed guests at any time, subject to the following guidelines:
a. Upland Bird Hunting - Member & three guests
b. Duck Hunting - Member & two guests
c. Dog Training - Member & one guest (2 dog maximum)
2. Each guest limited to three visits per year.
3. Member must accompany guests at all times.
4. Cost of birds and targets for guests will be chard to club member's account.
Dog Training -
1. Land use is for Member and personal dogs only (2 dogs maximum)
2. Land use credit of $150 is included in membership and charged at $5.00 per visit per dog thereafter.
3. Dog training will not be permitted in designated hunting area from September 01 - January 31 (to allow duck hunting)
4. Dog training subject to aforementioned reservation policies.
5. Failure to adhere to aforementioned policies will result in a written warning.
Upland Bird Hunting -
1. 1) Bird credit is included in membership and charged as follows thereafter:
a. Pheasants -$25
b. Chukar - $15
c. Ducks - $15
d. Pigeons - $5
2. Shot - no larger than 6 shot required at all times.
3. Blaze Orange requirements as defined by the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife strictly enforced.
4. Three bird minimum plant per hunter
5. Five bird minimum per hunt.
6. Upland bird hunting subject to aforementioned reservation policies.
7. Upland bird hunting subject go aforementioned guest policies.
8. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned policies will result in a written warning
Duck Hunting -
1. Duck hunting regulations posted prior to September 1st, 2001. In a separate mailing.
2. Duck hunting subject to aforementioned reservation policies.
3. Duck hunting subject go aforementioned guest policies.
4. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned policies will result in a written warning.
Clay Shooting -
1. Clay target - credit of $150 is included in membership and charged as follows thereafter: 25¢ per clay target
2. Shot - no larger than 7-1/2 shot required at all times.
One hundred (100) clay target minimum per shooter.